Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ok, for real this time!

I'm going to be honest with you all, I have started more blogs in my time than I can count on 1 hand. However, I feel like this time - it's for real! I actually started this blog back in 2009 and as you can see, stopped posting after 4 posts. Right. This time is different, I'm tellin ya!

Basically, this blog is going to be me blabbering on about my oh so exciting life and my opinions on things that probably most people don't care about what-so-ever. But you, as my loving audience/family/friends that I am making read this - of course care what I have to say! :) This first post will be a short one as it is almost 2am and I have to be up for work in 3 and a half hours. Curse my life. However, I couldn't sleep so the refresher of this blog is what I turned to, yay! :: Productive points ::

So I leave you now, with a classic clip from my favorite TV show, 30 rock... Yes I realize you have to watch it on youtube - but believe me, it's worth your time :)


Until next time,

-J

3 comments: