Friday, March 13, 2009

Chai Tea and Blockbuster Cards

A random post, but i felt it needed to be added! As of late, for some odd reason I have had multiple cravings for Chai tea lattes. It could be because i make the drink 50 thousand times a day, or so it feels! For a drink i used to hate so much, i am now truly in love! :) also.. boredom at work pursued and so my camera came out to play!







Another thing, I have finally, as my mum would say, "crossed the threshold" as i got my own blockbuster card!! I have happily been using my parents card for years and then the last few times people were asking me why my name wasn't on the account and what my parents phone number was so they could ask if i could rent a movie. This made me feel like a fool and I pretty much yelled in this one guys face. Just doing his job you say? NO, i tell you, NO! So the time came this past week, new apartment, a new blockbuster card should come too!! So i went through the painstakingly long process of getting a new card. Just kidding, you give them your license and that's pretty much it. Alas, excitement is here as this is a new chapter in my life, my own blockbuster card!





Until next time,

Keep-a-rentin'

J

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must say - the green background makes this just too difficult to read for us fogies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud that you have taken the enormous step of owning your own Blockbuster card and taken up the quaint old British tea drinking habit - not so sure about the Chai though!
    Yes, my child you have truly "crossed another threshold".

    ReplyDelete