Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An American Ab Fab??? It just can't be!!!

My friend Matt recently got me highly addicted to the hilariously funny, amazing, make your bad day better, Absolutely Fabulous. The TV show about "two boozy, over-40 best friends who are desperate to stay hip and youthful." Basically, the story of my life. Ha! Just kidding, not really, alas, I feel i relate to them. Basically because of their witty sarcasm that never fails to amuse me!

So. What is this blog about? This blog is about my rage to the recent news about an American version of Ab Fab. I ask, dear friends, that you stand by me and salute our fellow original Ab Fab fans and the TV show that will remain in our hearts forever!

Here is the link to tell you more about it -
Check it

True, there are some pretty awesome people helping make it. So, yes, yes i will take a small peek at it. However, it just will not be the same. How can it? The answer is, it can't and we all know that's the truth!

Time will surely tell what is to come of this attempt at making an already perfect TV show, into an American glory.

Until next time,

I leave you with this hilarious clip of just one of the many adventures of Eddy and Patsy :)



I'm sorry, but an American could just NOT pull this off!

1 comment:

  1. Jess all I know is that the Ab Fab fest must happen so I can tell you how i fell about it. That clip is so dang funny! I couldn't stop laughiing.

    ReplyDelete