Friday, March 6, 2009

A cup of coffee and a new blog

After talking with my friend from work, Morgan, and reading her blog, I decided that I need to get back to doing personal blogging. Sure, I have my photography one, feel free to check it out, but i need to have one for my personal life too!

So here I am, starting a new blog! You all have to read it. That's right. All of you!
Other wise this is pointless.
I guess i could go on blogging pretending people are reading it, but that's just no fun.

So as i sit at work, about to start my opening shift i bid you all adue, and a cheers to the corporate coffee company paying me to blog right now :)

Until next time,
I will continue to rock an empty tip jar!

1 comment:

  1. YES!!!!!!!!!!! Hey I will come in and we can make no tips together!
    LOVE TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete